What happened to IslandGyal?

jollycruise

I saw that on other threads too - I wonder if the monitors discovered that she is somehow involved with a tour company or in some way making money from advertising - its the only thing I can think but if that were the case, she wouldn't be the first or the last. I have seen others on webpages that were blatantly obvious and they are still there. Its a shame that she is gone since she had some good comments athough I did notice some differences in cab fares she listed with the fares others found when they arrived on the island.

I saw that on other threads too - I wonder if the monitors discovered that she is somehow involved with a tour company or in some way making money from advertising - its the only thing I can think but if that were the case, she wouldn't be the first or the last. I have seen others on webpages that were blatantly obvious and they are still there. Its a shame that she is gone since she had some good comments athough I did notice some differences in cab fares she listed with the fares others found when they arrived on the island.

That's what I was afraid of, she did give some great advice. Thanks for your response.

Archived