canopy tour/zip line

kathyemma

My dd 11 wants to do a zip line/canopy tour. We will be stopping at grand cayman and cozumel. Also Ocho Rios - but my husband has never been there so we are doing the falls that day. Can anyone recommend a tour?

TIA

Kathy

My dd 11 wants to do a zip line/canopy tour. We will be stopping at grand cayman and cozumel. Also Ocho Rios - but my husband has never been there so we are doing the falls that day. Can anyone recommend a tour?

TIA

Kathy

I have been to Jamaica 4 times. We did a Family Cruise late May this year. One of our stops was in Jamaica. We did Dunns River Falls. The Family enjoyed the day & the Falls. We have also the Zip Line Canopy Tour. I have done the Canopy Tour 3 times..... its AWESOME ! ! !

Either Dunns River Falls or the Canopy Tour will be a Fun Day. I think there is either a Hight requirement or minimum age requirement .... not sure. If your DD is fairly tall for her age..... she would be fine to do the canopy tour.

:)

My dd is 10 now and only an inch shorter than I am. Height is not an issue! My dd and I have done the falls many times and love it - can't wait to show them to dh.

I did some research and looks like i need to do the canopy tour in cozumel. Does anyone have any experience doing the canopy tour in cozumel?

Kathy

loved the canopy tour in Jamacia. The only drawback was it did consume most of the day but I felt it well worth it. We also got a nice view of the countryside and witha friendly tour guide learned alot about the country.

I don't know of a zipline/canopy tour on Grand Cayman or Cozumel. I don't know that there is enough "jungle" on either Grand Cayman or Cozumel - neither are very large. Also Grand Cayman and Cozumel are fairly flat. Jamaica has mountains and jungle!

Archived