Bath & Body Works, super great sale

zcat

They are having the 1/2 yearly sale. Went twice this week. Want to share this with you cruise sisters. They have a room spray that is very concentrated. he can is 5 inches high and 1 1/4 wide. Perfect, fits in a shoe for packing. I only need one squirt. Lots of scents. It was $5.00 and is now $3.00. Bought quite a few becuse they are not going to carry it any longer. This makes me sad I love it for traveling. I open the closet doors before I unpack (just in case of someone using a perfume I don't care for, or - how can I say this??? - stinky shoes? OK that should do it. During the week I use it off and on. It is a good product if you get the chance try it and it doesn't take up much room as I said. Happy New Year

zcat-they ar not going to make the room fragrence sprays any more? I love them, I always take them on my cruises. I love the coconut lime one and also the sweet pea. I have three or four in the bathroom that I'm always using because they smell so nice. I love the bath and body works stuff in general. Hopefully I can get there this weekend and buy some stuff on sale. Thanks for the info.

Laura

Archived