Just off Triumph - any questions?

Glassmcr1981

Go forward on the lido (deck 9) on the Triumph down the port side hallway, go all the way to the end and turn left.

Exit through the wooden door and discover an observation area that few ever find.

Edited by BallFour4

Go forward on the lido (deck 9) on the Triumph down the port side hallway, go all the way to the end and turn left.

Exit through the wooden door and discover an observation area that few ever find.

This is my first time to cruise. I will look for that. Thanks for the tip!

The one marked "Crew only"?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Frequent lurker here who just got off the Triumph today. Figured I'd try to answer any questions folks might have as I've heavily relied on feedback here myself in the past.

All in all the cruise was great. This was our 5th overall cruise, but our first with our kids (7 and 4). We've sailed Celebrity the last two times, but this was a great choice for the kids. They loved the Seuss at Sea activities, and adored the pool and slide (and watermelon!).

We had an aft balcony, which was nice, but nowhere near as nice as we've had in the past on Celebrity. The food was just fine, the entertainment OK - our focus was on the kids and they absolutely had a blast.

Cheers program was money well spent. Guy's burger are indeed fantastic! We stayed on the boat in Progresso and let the kids play in the much much less crowded pools, and it sounded like a great decision based on others reviews. We did Mr Sanchos in Cozumel, and it was a great time. Highly recommended!

Any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks!

How far is it from the ship to the Taxis? How long did it take you to get to the taxis? We too plan on Sanchos so we were wondering.

:)

Just walk out to the taxi stand

It will list how much it is to go to each attraction.

Mister Sanchos is 17.00 each way for two people

It takes about ten minutes

No need to order a taxi when you want to come back because there are tons of taxis waiting there.

You can do pay as you go at Mister Sanchos as well as the inclusive