Room Service

pixelkrystle

Off Victory on August 27th, 2015...no updated room service menu.

Yay! glad to hear this. I am on Victory next month. Other than one or two continental breakfasts/coffee, I usually only do Room Service once in a cruise, and my favorite treat is the Chicken fajita sandwich. I hope it will still be available on my cruise. I would even skip seaday brunch for this:)

We're sailing on the Miracle during Christmas week this year. I sure hope we won't have to pay for room service. That would be a big bummer for me as I use it every single day. In the morning and at night. Nothing like having fresh croissants in the morning and late night sandwiches and dessert in our comfy bathrobes after a hard night of partying! :D I wouldn't mind paying for certain specialty items but I would hope they never charge for the stuff that's already on the menu. I'd be :( (sad).

Edited by mousey

I thought Carnival was introducing some new "pay items" on their room service menu and not extra charges for room service. My understanding is that things like sushi, fries, and some other items on the menu would cost extra. I hope they are not going to do pay for room service. Anyone else know for sure?

I thought Carnival was introducing some new "pay items" on their room service menu and not extra charges for room service. My understanding is that things like sushi, fries, and some other items on the menu would cost extra. I hope they are not going to do pay for room service. Anyone else know for sure?

I saw a sample menu and it was some new items such as the sushi and fries that you mentioned that were the extra charge. They still had some of the old items on the menu at no charge. But I was disappointed at the menu that I saw the chicken fajita thing was gone. That was one of my favorites.