Murder Mystery on Carnival Pride?

Tinkerkelle

I do believe it is still offered. It is listed in a copy of recent Fun Times for the 7-day Bahamas itinerary as being at 2:30pm on the second sea day (2:15 doors open. show starts at 2:30pm) and is advertised as a week-long event.

949505873_2014-09-2623_09_00.jpg.2a823f241d0744a3310a3836fb95d908.jpg

1074290937_2014-09-2623_09_41.jpg.17c30a0416a611a0d0476e90078aa764.jpg

Edited by KevInPitt

They did the murder mystery on the sunshine in jan. I started out, but the clues given in the fun times were cryptograms, which I am bad at....I did guess the killer and weapon, just not where tho....it was fun.

Just got off the Pride this Sunday. The murder mystery was offered on our cruise (September 21st - 28th). The current cruise director is George. And it was a week-long event with clues given in each day's FunTimes. Hope this helps.:)

We are sailing on the Pride 10.12.14. I hope it is still going to be offered since this is the last cruise before dry dock

Just did it on the Pride last week.

It is written to be done on ANY ship as the handouts say the name of the position not the name of the suspect.

After going to the main show lounge and seeing a skit on the murder and introducing each suspect, you get a list of the suspects Cruise Director, Asst. CD, Comedy Club Manager, Table Magician, Musician (and I forget the rest) with two sentence recap of their "excuse" or alibi of why they didn't do it. At the bottom you have to write who did it AND the murder weapon. Hand it in by the deadline to Customer Service and you go into, on the Pride, the pool to be picked for a prize. Prize was not announced or "just a bunch of goodies from each department on the ship" was all that was said.

You have the most of the cruise to get additional clues from the suspects by asking them and there is a cryptogram in each day's Fun Times.

DW did it, I complained she stayed up to late with the cabin lights on trying to figure the cryptogram out.

FWIW

Yay! We will be doing the 7 night Western Caribbean out of Tampa, but I would assume the offerings would be the same!

Thanks!

The Pride is going in to dry dock this month for Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades. Who knows what that means for what they'll offer afterwards. We're on the Dec7th sailing.

Never seen it on the four or five day cruises I have been on. I would love to participate in a murder mystery event on a cruise. I guess we will need to book a cruise on the Pride.

Thanks 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums