Murder Mystery on Carnival Pride?

Tinkerkelle

Love a great Murder Mystery and Cruising?

There will be a week long murder myster aboard the carnival Pride out of Baltimore to Bermuda in April of 2016.

If you go, you will take in the sights and sounds of Bermuda and enjoy the cruise all while searching for clues, interrogating suspects and trying to solve whodunnit.

And watch out. YOU could be accused of MURDER!

"Bermuda Triangle Tragedy"

Aboard the Re-Imagined Carnival Pride

Baltimore to Bermuda

April 10 - April 15, 2016

THE WHODUNNIT AT SEA SPECIAL GROUP-ONLY FEATURES:

Ongoing whodunnit event during four evening dinners together

A complimentary bottle of wine awaiting you in your cabin

An 8x10 group photo to remember your whodunnit mystery voyage

Six group-only events including:

Welcome Mix-n-Mingle Party

Pirate Costume Party

Mystery 101 (we'll keep you guessing)

Mindbenders Competition (puzzles, brain teasers and optical illusions)

CLUE Costume Party & CLUE Board Game Tournament

Fatal Farewell Party and Bon Voyage Gift

Souvenir T-Shirt

Prizes and Giveaways

AND Taxes, port charges and pre-paid gratuities

French Door, Balcony and Extended Balcony Cabins are available. Pricing depends on cabin choice. Reservations are due by December of 2015 (four months prior to the cruise).

Complete details can be found here: Whodunnit at Sea

63407606_WhodunnitatSeawithShip.jpg.98d55d07dbedf1583cab765dd0f7d583.jpg

Just did it on the Pride last week.

It is written to be done on ANY ship as the handouts say the name of the position not the name of the suspect.

After going to the main show lounge and seeing a skit on the murder and introducing each suspect, you get a list of the suspects Cruise Director, Asst. CD, Comedy Club Manager, Table Magician, Musician (and I forget the rest) with two sentence recap of their "excuse" or alibi of why they didn't do it. At the bottom you have to write who did it AND the murder weapon. Hand it in by the deadline to Customer Service and you go into, on the Pride, the pool to be picked for a prize. Prize was not announced or "just a bunch of goodies from each department on the ship" was all that was said.

You have the most of the cruise to get additional clues from the suspects by asking them and there is a cryptogram in each day's Fun Times.

DW did it, I complained she stayed up to late with the cabin lights on trying to figure the cryptogram out.

FWIW

My husband and i did the MM on the pride around this time last year and i won the prize. It was as the above poster stated " a bunch of goodies for around the ship" i think they figure that each winner is working as a team because my prize included more then one of several of the prizes but here is a list as i remember......1 gift boxed bathrobe, 1 how to make a towel animal book, 4 pride "metals" 4 pride ship on a trophies, 3 bottles of champagne, 2 large pictures of the ship, 2 small pictures of the ship and some candy all packed up in a carnival drawstring backpack. all and it was fun to do as i love puzzles and the prize was just a bonus. :) i would do it again if it is offered on my next sailing. wish me luck as i am heading back to the pride in 55 days!!!