Dream or Fascination

Obrnxho

Been on Dream once and fascination twice.

I would pick the Dream. It is newer and has more bells and whistles. It does get very crowded at times.

Had a great time on Fascination but by the end of the trip on the last sea day we ran out of things to do and were bored. The weather was rainy and there's only so much trivia you can do.

My last two Carnival cruises were on the Fascination and the Dream. The Fascination cruise was one of the worst cruises ever while the Dream was one of the best cruises ever. You can predict my suggestion from that. [emoji6]

The Dream isn't my favorite ship, but she's shiny and (relatively) new. She has a lot of nice features too like the Tandoor grill, Lanai BBQ, the deck around the whole ship, Serenity, etc. It is a big ship though and that means lots of people. However, we never had to wait for very long in lines.

The Fascination is my least favorite ship (that I've been on). The water tastes bad, the food wasn't good, and the ship is pretty old and dated. Now don't get me wrong...if the price is right, I'll be happy to sail on the Fascination. They had a fantastic entertainment team the last time I sailed her!

I would pick the Dream; there's just more to do and it's a better overall experience.

Happy cruising!

I've been on both and with kids Dream wins hands down. Many more food options as well as the WaterWorks. Also, like the wraparound promenade and just the overall design. As someone else stated by the end our time on Fascination we were so bored we actually watched TV in the cabin:eek:

I've been on the Fascination 3 times and the Dream twice. My wife and I really enjoy the Fascination, but if I was going to have children with me I would definitely go for the Dream. Much more things for the kids and every one actually. Whatever you choose hope you have a great cruise. :cool: