Schedule of shows on Millennium?

surgie

We recently cruised on RCCL's Oasis where we were able to make reservations for several shows online in advance - about 90 days out from our cruise. May 22 will be the start of our first Celebrity cruise but I haven't gotten emails or found anything online about reserving shows. In fact I don't know what entertainment is even available. Am I missing this information somewhere or maybe reservations aren't taken in advance?

Plenty of room in the theatre. Get there on time and you'll have no trouble getting a seat. Passenger numbers on the Millie are only a third of what they are on the Oasis

Edited by gek

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

As stated no reservations for theatre. Entertainment very different from Oasis, we were there 1-15th March, Hong Kong round trip. On Oasis last year.

Just remember this is a much older ship!

Two shows per night 7pm for about 45 mins and 9 pm.

One night a violinist, the next a pianist, the third...a violinist and a pianist!!

The Cosmos lounge ( observation lounge at top of ship) no entertainment some nights pre late MDR sitting.

Just depends what you enjoy and what you are looking for. Usual in the day, various quiz's, learn to dance etc, evening various bands in smaller venues for dancing/listening. We felt the entertainment not great, but others loved it.

Resident orchestra always very good.

Edited by merrygoround

• 4 weeks later...
We recently cruised on RCCL's Oasis where we were able to make reservations for several shows online in advance - about 90 days out from our cruise. May 22 will be the start of our first Celebrity cruise but I haven't gotten emails or found anything online about reserving shows. In fact I don't know what entertainment is even available. Am I missing this information somewhere or maybe reservations aren't taken in advance?

I am glad you just go to the shows. I was on the EPIC in December and everything had to be reserved.. But it is a very big ship and i guess they have to manage the crowds there.. Still i would love to know what entertinmet they have on this ship.. do they have a comic club or just one main show or what??

Hi there

Sadly no comedy club or cinema. The rendezvous lounge is large with a dance floor & resident group playing music from the last 3 decades, when we were on it in March. They were quite good. Cosmos lounge at the top of the ship, lovely area but sadly hardly ever entertainment before evening meal, several shows such as Mr. & Mrs. Later in the evening.

The Martini Bar played modern music whilst you had a drink. Michaels Club, private room....never anybody in it. Cellar Masters where you could get wine etc sometimes had a violinist.

The theatre, plenty of seats, little tables a nice touch attached to seats for your drinks. As previously stated, we were a little disappointed with the shows & gave up after 3. Resident troops always work hard but just not for us. The comedian for us was like being at a 10 year olds birthday party. Of course trying to please everybody is very difficult, however for us the entertainment felt a lttle wilted. It may well be different with a different schedule however.

well.. i guess since there are so many ports and the sea days have so much senery they dont feel so much entertainment is necessary. In the Caribbean there is nothing to look at on sea days off the ship but water. Ad the ships are bigger to hold more ppl so i guess they must focus on shows there. I am glad they do have some shows.. ;)

Edited by squeeky336

• 3 weeks later...