Thomson Spirit 11th May -Bethlehem & Jerusalem

Hi Does anyone want to join our Group for the Bethlehem & Jerusalem a Small Group /Private Tour. We need a few more people before this private tour will be confirmed. We have used this same company before and you have your our own private guide. The prices are really reasonable compared to the cruise ship price. http://www.guidedtoursisrael.com. Contact them direct for full details.

Hi again i am quite keen in joining this tour could you tell me the cost of it and do you have to pay in advance, paying in advance may be an issue if the ship trip to this port is cancelled:)

Hi the price is 99USD per person for the trip which is excellent for what you get, if you check put there website you will find all the details there. As for the trips being cancelled ı am sure that they would have changed the itinerary before now if they planned not to go to Israel.

Hi the price is 99USD per person for the trip which is excellent for what you get, if you check put there website you will find all the details there. As for the trips being cancelled ı am sure that they would have changed the itinerary before now if they planned not to go to Israel.

they can leave it when you get on the ship to let you know a port is cancelled, lots of people think isreal will be cancelled

Hi we would be interested in joing your group for the tour, we join the ship 4th May so that would be our 2nd week. However I just received e-mail today

From the foreign office saying there was an attack today in Jerusalem on pedestrians. Although I would love to go thinking it maybe cancelled 😢

Hi we would be interested in joing your group for the tour, we join the ship 4th May so that would be our 2nd week. However I just received e-mail today

From the foreign office saying there was an attack today in Jerusalem on pedestrians. Although I would love to go thinking it maybe cancelled 😢

I really think it will be cancelled more so after this

You have nothing to lose booking with Israel Guided Tours. They don't charge until you have completed the trip. They are very professional and rely on their reputation. If there aren't enough people for them to fill a bus, they will let you know before you sail so you can still book a Thomson excursion when you get on board although they are much more expensive.

they can leave it when you get on the ship to let you know a port is cancelled, lots of people think isreal will be cancelled

We have made enquiries with them for the trip to Jeruselam and Dead Sea on day one and for Tel Aviv on day two

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All,

We have just had our tour confirmed with Israel Guided Tours re Jerusalem and Bethlehem for the 13th May . Please if there are any other people wishing to join us in our Private Tour Group there is still plenty of room. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi Abbiedabbie, Yes it looks like we are all going to be together I believe there are 7 people now confirmed. We are also now wishing to book The Dead Sea and Masada for the 14th as well

, it is 115 USD per person and it is a lot cheaper than the excursion on the cruise ship. There is 3 of us that want to go so maybe you may decide to come as well.