Electrical Outlets on Rotterdam?

knittinggirl

... and one "shaver" outlet in the bathroom that is switchable from 110 to 220.

Right. But this one is high up by the ceiling light and hard to use to charge electronics, sometimes there's room to plug in a camera battery pack. Plus it's beyond my reach, but it does work well for DH's shaver.

If you decide to bring an extension cord make sure it doesn't have a surge suppressor. Better yet, request one from the cabin steward and they will get you one that's approved. We usually just use a triple tap at the desk outlet rather than an extension cord and have never had a problem. m--

Behind the TV is another US/EU combo outlet. In the EU socket a power strip is plugged in. That strip has one free EU outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2 outlets on our recent Rotterdam cruise were not enough for us so we used this small extension cord.

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-MP-OTG400-BK-Outlets/dp/B000F9YN2M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1467464666&sr=8-2&keywords=travel+extension+cord

We got one! I bring 1-foot extension cords too. Some of our plugs are huge. We're still taking our surge suppressor for our pre/post nights.

Got a converter set for our Kindle Fire when it got cheap w/ one of their special offers.

Edited by knittinggirl