Muster drill - when is it held?

ang293

Hi - newbie question sorry.

We're going on the Eurodam in September, embarking in Venice. Embarkation is 1pm and sail away is at 9pm so we're considering checking in, dropping off our carry on and going back into Venice for the afternoon. I was wondering if the muster drill is after the all aboard time or do we have to make sure we're around at a specific tim e prior to that? Thanks

Edited by ang293

Hi - newbie question sorry.

We're going on the Euros in September, embarking in Venice. Embarkation is 1pm and sail away is at 9pm so we're considering checking in, dropping off our carry on and going back into Venice for the afternoon. I was wondering if the muster drill is after the all aboard time or do we have to make sure we're around at a specific time prior to that? Thanks

I contacted ships' services re the 9th Oct Eruodam sailing from Venice, also at 9 PM. They said that muster drill is scheduled for 7 PM and will take 30 to 45 minutes. Same ship, same itinerary.

When I sailed from Venice last October, the muster was at something like 7:15 or 7:30; it was between the two fixed dinner seatings. Second seating started a few minutes late.