Loved the Getaway!

SuzyQwaveWatcher

My family cruised the on the Getaway last month and we had an awesome time. This was our second NCL cruise and it was as nice as our first one on the Epic. We have sailed on Royal, Disney, and Carnival before, and I am thinking NCL is my favorite. Of course Disney is top, but as my kids grow older I don't want to pay top dollar. Carnival is cheapest and fun, but you get what you pay for. Royal and NCL are similar in pricing, but the specialty dining and shows can't be beat on NCL.

We paid for the spa balcony, and I have to say I loved relaxing in the spa! I will definitely want to do that again soon! We had the promotion of free dining (3) and free beverage package. I booked through a big box company and although I paid about the same as NCL, I also got a gift card to spend at the warehouse. It was a good deal.

I like NCL because of the dining, the shows, and the service. Our room steward was outstanding. We didn't encounter any surly service. I enjoyed every show, including the musicians on board. It seemed like the talent on board was broadway talent- or music that would warrant a ticket venue. We were continuously wow-ed!

The specialty dining was delicious. Although I am vegetarian, sea food choices were available on every menu!

Edited by SuzyQwaveWatcher
not done yet

I swear I am sober ( at the moment) ...but it was the Getaway on our first cruise and we sailed the Escape last month.

I attended the CC meet and greet and if anyone here recognizes my screen name they will think I am out of my mind!

I just wanted to pass along how wonderful our experience was!