Breeze Funtimes Oct 16 Coz-Bel-Hon

jgh1204

• 3 weeks later...
This is the October 23-30, 2016 cruise. Someone requested these on another thread. Here are Days 3 to 7. I am missing days 1 and 2.

Thank you, never sailing before, I was wondering about this. Wow they really pack alot of things to do in a day. It's going to be hard to choose what to do, and what to miss. Any suggestions on what really not to miss?

It's hard to say. I like going to the shows. I am not much on the trivia but others love it. Please realize that the art "auctions" are pre-arranged sales. That being said we have bought a few pieces and enjoy them.

If you are going on the Breeze, go to the 1st sea day cooking demo in the steakhouse. Lots of tasty samples. Show up early as they only have about 30 seats.

Download the app and you can set reminders.

I generally find a comfortable chair in the smoking area decks and smoke my cigars and people watch. I have met a lot of nice people that way.

Thanks for posting these jgh.

Folks should remember that performers, shows, bands, menus, daily schedules do vary and do change over time. What happened in October might not be what's going to happen in January or next October.

Some things are fairly well established and if you've cruised on a similar itinerary in the past, you should have a general idea. Or gather some detail from other posters reviews. But, as the poem goes, "best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Really do enjoy reading he advice, it does help alot. :) it sounds like so much fun, I just can't imagine. Two more weeks, eeek. Than I can become an official cruiser. Lol. Ya'll are great and I do appreciate all your time to give me helpful tidbits, I very much will use them.

Thanks for posting these jgh.

But, as the poem goes, "best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Ha, so true. I always read the capers the evening before and then think "Oh, I'm going to do this and this and this...." and then I lay in my lounge chair all day and do nothing but people watch. Such is life.

It's hard to say. I like going to the shows. I am not much on the trivia but others love it. Please realize that the art "auctions" are pre-arranged sales. That being said we have bought a few pieces and enjoy them.

If you are going on the Breeze, go to the 1st sea day cooking demo in the steakhouse. Lots of tasty samples. Show up early as they only have about 30 seats.

Download the app and you can set reminders.

I generally find a comfortable chair in the smoking area decks and smoke my cigars and people watch. I have met a lot of nice people that way.

I have always wanted to do the steak house cooking demo but always seem to miss it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...