Carnival Splendor Spa Cabin 1016

sweetvee

Hello, I'm new to cruise critic and I hope I'm posting this correctly. Has anyone been in cabin 1016 on Carnival Splendor? It is a Spa cabin but looking at the deck plans it is located under the fitness center. Does anyone know if there is a lot of noise in the cabin?

Thanks for your time :)

I was in spa cabin 1029 on the Splendor in June. It is the quietest part of the ship! We heard zero noise. Keep in mind when you want to head to the spa, just come out your door and head directly towards the front of the ship, there is a glass elevator hidden there that will take you straight up into the spa. My daughter and I would come back from dinner, put on our bathing suits and robes and head straight up to the Thalassotherapy pool! You will enjoy your room :)

Thank you kimnicki for the info but cabin 1029 is not located near the fitness center. Cabin 1016 is only a few cabins back from the front of the ship and is directly under the fitness center where the treadmills are..... I have not been able to find any reviews (good or bad) on this room so I'm taking that as a good sign that it must not be to loud.

Thanks again for the info :)

Thank you kimnicki for the info but cabin 1029 is not located near the fitness center. Cabin 1016 is only a few cabins back from the front of the ship and is directly under the fitness center where the treadmills are..... I have not been able to find any reviews (good or bad) on this room so I'm taking that as a good sign that it must not be to loud.

Thanks again for the info :)

No other cabins available ? Don't take a chance.

No other cabins available ? Don't take a chance.

Thanks for the advice GOLDENBONNY . I called Carnival and they were able to change my room. The only room they had available was 1011 which is not on port side but that's fine as long as I don't have to worry about hearing treadmills above us :D

Hello, I'm new to cruise critic and I hope I'm posting this correctly. Has anyone been in cabin 1016 on Carnival Splendor? It is a Spa cabin but looking at the deck plans it is located under the fitness center. Does anyone know if there is a lot of noise in the cabin?

Thanks for your time :)

If you look at the deck plans they tell you there is noise from the gym above. Glad you moved.

• 5 weeks later...
If you look at the deck plans they tell you there is noise from the gym above. Glad you moved.

Hi, I'm looking into booking a spa balcony room on Splendor for July. There are limit room available on deck 10. My question is where did you find the info on the noise from the gym? I wanted to book a port side room, but it seem they are all under the gym!

• 8 months later...

Hi,

We were originally booked into cabin 1032 which I thought was just at the edge of being under the gym. I got nervous about it but didn't see any cabins available on line farther away so I called.

They could see other cabins and now we are in 1052 which is farther back.

I am hoping it will be OK there.