Booking All Inclusive Onboard

bobstheboy

I have been told that if I book the All Inclusive package onboard (going on Fortuna next month) I will get points on my Costa Club account, but if I purchase pre cruise I will not. Anyone know for sure ? Is it the same price either way ?

I have been told that if I book the All Inclusive package onboard (going on Fortuna next month) I will get points on my Costa Club account, but if I purchase pre cruise I will not. Anyone know for sure ? Is it the same price either way ?

On board for sure you will get points. I have been told by Costa Miami that if you pre-book you will receive the points too. But I do it onboard to be sure.

I just got off the Fortuna April 4th in Barcelona . Very nice.

No Costa Club discount, for any membership level, on the AI package.

Items paid for before the ruise will be creditted to your Costa Club points in the same way for items purchased onboard i.e. 40 points for every €52.

As from 1st. Decem,ber 2015, the AI will have to be purchased at least 14 days before the cruise.

No Costa Club discount, for any membership level, on the AI package.

Items paid for before the ruise will be creditted to your Costa Club points in the same way for items purchased onboard i.e. 40 points for every €52.

As from 1st. Decem,ber 2015, the AI will have to be purchased at least 14 days before the cruise.

I'm assuming that Costa won't turn down a purchase of the AI onboard after December 1.

Double points if you book a Premium cabin too.