Costa Club ...help please

Southoffranceman

I am a Pearl member of Costa Club.

I am planning to book a trip on Costa departing Marseille on a last miniute fare with my French Travel agent. I live part time in France and part time in UK so have addresses in both but my Costa Club is at my UK address. Does anyone know if I will get my Club privileges...on French Costa site I cannot see where to put Club details

On your tickets, Item 2 - Cruise Details there is a column "Costa Club Card" which should state your Club Membership No. and your membership status.

Several years ago, we wanted to do a TA, Costa Germany did not have the type of cabin, that we wanted, available, checked Costa UK web site and they had the cabins available (confirmed my thoughts that Costa operated an allocation of cabins to different countries). So 20 minutes on the phone and fax and my Brit passport we were all set. We got all the perks and the points were added to my Costa Club Account.

The Costa Club Membership is asigned to the person and not to any address / country.

Make sure that your travel agent has given Costa you membership number, to be on the safe side make a copy of your Cost Club online statement, take any correspondence from Costa with your name and membership no. / level, even the Costa Card from your last cruise.

Let us know how you get on.