Beverage Package Pricing

mp8shnt

I found a review from feb 2015 with prices and yes they are raised AND A LOT.

•Water (Evian, San P) $7.95/day

o now $8,95

•Beer package (25% savings on prem wine by the glass) $11.95/day

o now $14,95

•Liquor package (25% savings on prem wine by the glass) $12.95-$18.95/day

o now $15,95 - $21,95

I found a review from feb 2015 with prices and yes they are raised AND A LOT.

•Water (Evian, San P) $7.95/day

o now $8,95

•Beer package (25% savings on prem wine by the glass) $11.95/day

o now $14,95

•Liquor package (25% savings on prem wine by the glass) $12.95-$18.95/day

o now $15,95 - $21,95

Prices are still the same - no change since I started looking in Dec / Jan. Henk have they put a premium on your price because you drink so much?

I am in the UK and click on that link. It takes me to a page with the Union Jack at the top. Certainly as far as the liquor is concerned it's the same price it's always been ie $12.95/$15.95/$18.95 per day. If I then change the country to the US it comes up with $15.95/$18.95/$21.95 per day. Odd. Perhaps they just haven't updated the UK site yet.

To be honest I don't have a horse in the race because I'm happy with the vodkas they have as standard and that is all I drink. Occasionally I'll splash out on Stoli Elit which isn't included in any of the packages and is pay extra.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

I am in the UK and click on that link. It takes me to a page with the Union Jack at the top. Certainly as far as the liquor is concerned it's the same price it's always been ie $12.95/$15.95/$18.95 per day. If I then change the country to the US it comes up with $15.95/$18.95/$21.95 per day. Odd. Perhaps they just haven't updated the UK site yet.

To be honest I don't have a horse in the race because I'm happy with the vodkas they have as standard and that is all I drink. Occasionally I'll splash out on Stoli Elit which isn't included in any of the packages and is pay extra.

Phil

You are right, Phil. Seems like Australian and British pages are presenting the lower prices. Obviously they have increased the liquor packages with 3$ per day. We tried them on a cruise two years ago and found them not to be worth it, for our type of consumption, even at the old prices. Quite happy to go with the included package and then buy the occasional cognac or port whenever we feel like it:)