Kids Club

Your kids will love it!

They have 3 sessions a day, morning, afternoon and evening. You can pay extra for late night attendance too.

On port days they open all day if the kids decide to stay on board.

You sign the kids in and out. On embarkation day you fill in forms to register your kids and document who can sign them in and out. Each time you sign in/out they check your seapass card.

Each night the kids will get a cruise compass for their age group advising them of the activities for the next day.

In the past my kids have usually attended the evening sessions and some afternoon sessions. We usually have family time in the morning and a swim in the afternoon. They can choose if and when to attend.

They sometimes offer a dinnertime session. The kids can stay between the afternoon and evening session and the staff take them to the Windjammer for dinner. You need to book for this.

Feel free to ask any specific questions and I'll do my best to answer.

First time bringing children on a cruise. Can someone explain how the Kids Club work?

My kids are 8 & 10 and our cruise in June will be their third. They love the kids club. They enjoy meeting other kids and play with them at the pool. After our last cruise they emailed their new friends to stay in touch. Every day is a different theme. My favorite is the pirate parade at night toward the end of the cruise. Staff is very friendly.

We usually allow them to go to club in the evening and have family time during the day. This allows the kids to have time away from parents and parents time away from kids :).

On the first day, go to the kids club to register and fill out form. Sometimes they have a "open house" to check out the club. The club is divided into age ranges and activities planned according to age range. Kids are checked in and out only will approved adult.