Regent European Guests

flossie009

Two interesting snippets from the Spring issue of REGENTIMES (the quarterly SSS newsletter sent out from the UK office):

1. RSSC, Oceania and NCL are moving in to a new shared office in Southampton UK to service European customers

2. From May, RSSC will be offering 'air inclusive' to customers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (Previously I believe that flights and transfers were only included for european customers based in the UK)

Ours arrived yesterday too, Jean - yours must be on its way.

I was interested to read about the new Gold status laundry deal. In one place (the editors letter) is says "once per voyage" and in another (the article about the new benefits) it states simply "free valet laundry service". I do think all information like this really does need checking and double checking, not only for accuracy but for clarity, since this presents two further alternative variations on the theme to those I've read up till now!

Yes the laundry bag is very confusing. The new big brochure does not mention it at all, you would think they would ensure all written and online facts were accurate before publishing. It will be good to have the benefit as I usually send a few things to laundry and have been happy enough with results, but don't send delicates and my evening wear either. Jean.

Yes the laundry bag is very confusing. The new big brochure does not mention it at all, you would think they would ensure all written and online facts were accurate before publishing. It will be good to have the benefit as I usually send a few things to laundry and have been happy enough with results, but don't send delicates and my evening wear either. Jean.

Hi Jean,

Our understanding of the laundry services for Seven Seas society members is:

Gold members: one bag per suite of wash, dry and fold services per seven-night segment

Platinum members and above: unlimited wash, dry & fold services

Regent UK have been all over the place with the latest SSS Benefits; the website, hard-copy brochure and e-brochure do not match..............and it is only the SSS Benefits shown in the UK e-brochure which align with the US version of the SSS Benefits :rolleyes: