Guest Relations

Freedive

Hi All

I am trying to give feedback to Oceania Cruises on their agent in Australia NSW. Every time I try it goes directly to the NSW site.

Can any please help with an email address for their Head Office in USA. I have been told they are now owned by NCL??

Thanks

Freedive

Hi All

I am trying to give feedback to Oceania Cruises on their agent in Australia NSW. Every time I try it goes directly to the NSW site.

Can any please help with an email address for their Head Office in USA. I have been told they are now owned by NCL??

Thanks

Freedive

Google Christopher Elliott, a syndicated travel writer with a Rolodex of contact info for the chief officers of pretty much every travel related company in existence. Many of them appear on his website and his staff will do their best to find the info for those not listed (including their e-mail addresses). No charge for this service and it gets you in touch with folks at the "top of the food chain."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi All

Thanks

Freedive

I found this website Freedive - http://elliott.org/company-contacts/oceania-cruises/

maybe try this for an email address

guestrelations@oceaniacruises.com

I found this website Freedive - http://elliott.org/company-contacts/oceania-cruises/

maybe try this for an email address

guestrelations@oceaniacruises.com

Search the Elliott site for specific VPs, Directors, etc. if the info isn't there, send them an e-mail asking for contact info. The generic "guest relations" e-mail may not get you very far.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums