Help Me Plan Miami!!!!!

nycglitter

Can anyone recommend anything fun to do in Miami. It is just my husband and I travelling (his 40th birthday!).

I am not really into any of the NCL excursions, but don't mind hopping in a cab if there is a fun destination!

HELP!!!

Take a cab to South Beach. Ocean Drive is a great place to stroll,shop and eat, and the beach is right across the street if you like that too.

A couple of blocks from Ocean Drive is teh Lincoln Rd outdoor mall. More shopping and dining,and great people watching.

Another idea, stop at Monty's on your way back to the ship. Nice bar overlooking the marina/yacht club with some great views.

Duck tour is a decent way to see some of the interesting highlights of Miami. It only takes an hour or so,and then you could do one of the above before or after.

Bayside is lik an outdoor mall on the water. It's okay,but there are more interesting options.

We really enjoy Miami, very beautiful and very vibrant city.

Bayside is nice, but typical mall stores. South Beach has a lot more to offer as mentioned above. Don't let the "mall" part of Lincoln Rd. get in the way, not typical mall stores. So you are aware, Lincoln Rd. is between 16 & 17th STREET, running from Washington Ave.( 2 blocks west of Ocean Dr.) to Alton Rd. South Beach is like Key West, sometimes it's easier to walk than drive, and don't forget the time.

South Beach sounds great! I have bben to Bayside before and it was just ok. It didn't really have a "Miami" vibe.

Does anywone know how far South Beach and the Lincoln Road area are from the ship?

Take a cab to South Beach. Ocean Drive is a great place to stroll,shop and eat, and the beach is right across the street if you like that too. A couple of blocks from Ocean Drive is teh Lincoln Rd outdoor mall. More shopping and dining,and great people watching.

I completely agree. That is exactly how I spent my day in Miami and loved it. Just hope in a cab to South Beach and have fun. The day we were there, Lincoln Rd mall had an antiques show going on. Great people watching too.

Archived