Azura cabin

Cruise 4ever

Myself and my husband have been allocated a 4 berth cabin. I've got mobility issues so requested a double bed. Having been in a four berth cabin I know how height restrictive they are and awkward even when the Pullman is not in use. I've spoken to p and o and been assured the lower bunks can be made into a double.

Pleas can anyone confirm this? Cabin is A336.

A336 is located fairly midships so should be generally nearer most venues. All cabins have a facility for the two single beds to be fixed together and make a double bed, even cabins which are for four persons. However, once a third or fourth person is booked into that cabin then the two lower singles cannot be put together. You will therefore be all right if there is only two of you booked into that cabin. Upper pullmans come in two basic design formats, above the ceiling or on the walls. If you have an above ceiling type then you have a big different design ceiling panel and no loss of cabin space occurs. If you have wall attached upper pullmans then it's a bit like having a thin mattress stuck to the walls and a little bit of space might be lost.

Regards John

Myself and my husband have been allocated a 4 berth cabin. I've got mobility issues so requested a double bed. Having been in a four berth cabin I know how height restrictive they are and awkward even when the Pullman is not in use. I've spoken to p and o and been assured the lower bunks can be made into a double.

Pleas can anyone confirm this? Cabin is A336.

Yes, absolutely. We were in a 4-berth with the Pullman beds in use, so we could not have the bed made up as a double, but with the Pullmans folded away during the day there were absolutely no height restrictions as twins, so I don't think there would be as a double either.

I can't speak specifically for A336, but I have had a couple of balcony cabins on Adeck on Azura. The 2 upper berths were in the ceiling, so if not in use do not impede on the room at all.

There are only 2 of us, and I also do not book the rooms where the additional beds fold against the wall.