Glass House Brittania

spf

Hi fellow cruisers,

Travelling on Brittania next week, is the Glasshouse a formal venue every night please. Loved it on Azura and looking forward to lots of visits soon.thankyou :)

Hi fellow cruisers,

Travelling on Brittania next week, is the Glasshouse a formal venue every night please. Loved it on Azura and looking forward to lots of visits soon.thankyou :)

It is much smaller than on Azura and feels more like a bar than the Glass House on Azura. It is not formal unless on a formal night perhaps. I recommend Epicurian on Britannia and Sindhu which were both very enjoyable.

It is much smaller than on Azura and feels more like a bar than the Glass House on Azura. It is not formal unless on a formal night perhaps. I recommend Epicurian on Britannia and Sindhu which were both very enjoyable.

The occasional Glasshouse tasting menu evenings are well worth booking but if you want to book, do so ASAP because it books up very quickly and cannot be done before boarding.

Just back from the Britannia and we went to the 'tasting menu' at The Glass House, thoroughly recommend it. Book early.

The position of the glass house house in the main atrium makes it more open plan than on others ships. The dress code of the day applies, which is more smart casual on Britannia with only two formal nights per week.

There is one couple there every night on the current cruise who take their dancing VERY seriously; though they appear to dance the same style and tempo irrespective of what's being played. They had an argument in the middle of the floor on the first night. Best entertainment I've had on a ship in ages! There were people dressed casually in there last night (which was a formal night).

There is one couple there every night on the current cruise who take their dancing VERY seriously; though they appear to dance the same style and tempo irrespective of what's being played. They had an argument in the middle of the floor on the first night. Best entertainment I've had on a ship in ages! There were people dressed casually in there last night (which was a formal night).

Don't you mean the Crystal Room ;)

Hi fellow cruisers,

formal on formal nights and the bar closes when the captains party is on as they use it to serve the 'champagne'

A bit too open compared with the one on Ventura, the actual bar bit is smaller, almost if they are trying to nudge it in the direction of being a restaurant. The small plates i had were good, once the waitress and i ignored the little hitler behind the bar who was trying to get me to sit on the table he wanted, out of the way round the corner. Solo cruisers have to have thick skins.