Just off the Gem if anyone has any questions

karen_cpa

Hi there. Sounds like you had a good time. We have cruised on Celebrity and Carnival before, but this is our first time on NCL. We are a family of 6 booked on a 10 day cruise and see that the ship doesn't have guest laundry facilities. Any suggestions? We already plan on bringing BIG suitcases.

Hi there. Sounds like you had a good time. We have cruised on Celebrity and Carnival before, but this is our first time on NCL. We are a family of 6 booked on a 10 day cruise and see that the ship doesn't have guest laundry facilities. Any suggestions? We already plan on bringing BIG suitcases.

They do offer laundry services (they wash, dry, fold) and it is priced by the bag. My son used it on the Gem and was pleased. I can't remember the price but 1/2 way through there is a special, watch for the flyers

Did you buy an internet plan? Or can you tell me anything about the options? Asking for a friend who is sailing on the Gem at the end of Sept.

Thanks!

:) Barb

DH paid as he went and it was 75 cents a minute plus $3.95 activation charge for each device. I believe the packages were more in the neighborhood of 30-50 cents a minute.