Future Star Wars Day at Sea Dates 2018?

fuinseog

As we anxiously await the early 2018 sailings, I was wondering if it is likely that DCL will make some of those dates in 2018 Star Wars Day at Sea sailings. My husband and DD would really be interested in these, but no dates have worked out for us yet. We will probably be booking Jan-Mar 2018.

Additionally, we will book using our onboard future cruise deposit before any Star Wars dates are decided. How easy is it to change sailings using the future cruise deposit? I'd rather get our preferred cabin and sailing than wait around for those special sailing dates.

As we anxiously await the early 2018 sailings, I was wondering if it is likely that DCL will make some of those dates in 2018 Star Wars Day at Sea sailings. My husband and DD would really be interested in these, but no dates have worked out for us yet. We will probably be booking Jan-Mar 2018.

Additionally, we will book using our onboard future cruise deposit before any Star Wars dates are decided. How easy is it to change sailings using the future cruise deposit? I'd rather get our preferred cabin and sailing than wait around for those special sailing dates.

If DCL follows what they've done in the past, the Star Wars cruises are on the Fantasy in the Spring (Jan-Apr). And they don't (haven't) actually announced which cruises they are until after the cruise dates themselves have been posted for a while.

You can move your cruise date (with the OBB perks) at any time, as long as the future cruise you take starts before your window closes (24 months from booking date onboard).

If DCL follows what they've done in the past, the Star Wars cruises are on the Fantasy in the Spring (Jan-Apr). And they don't (haven't) actually announced which cruises they are until after the cruise dates themselves have been posted for a while.

You can move your cruise date (with the OBB perks) at any time, as long as the future cruise you take starts before your window closes (24 months from booking date onboard).

Thank you! Now if Disney would just release those 2018 dates already...

We are going to go ahead and book a February date to use our OBB and hope that it ends up being a Star Wars cruise like they were this year and the year before.

I would recommend booking as soon as you can even if the Star Wars announcement hasn't been made yet. Once a cruise officially becomes a SWDAS cruise, I've noticed the prices go up quite a bit.