All issues of "Viking Daily" posted for Amsterdam>Budapest (Aug. 2014)

Ukalady

If you're looking for possible port times/arrivals/departures for Viking's "Grand European Tour," I've posted each four-page "Viking Daily" for the itinerary; this is from our trip in August 2014 on the Viking Atla.

I understand things change from year to year and even on the same itinerary in the same year, but I would have found a lot of this really helpful when planning our own trip and hope you do, too.

https://rivercruisenewbie.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/here-are-your-viking-daily-news-sheets-for-the-entire-cruise/

Enjoyed your postings so much. We leave next week, 5/29 for this same river cruise with Viking on the Bragi but starting in Budapest. Great reading and lots of interesting info. Thanks

We leave next week, 5/29 for this same river cruise with Viking on the Bragi but starting in Budapest.

I'm jealous:D

I'd do this same itinerary all over again--it was that much fun!

Ukalady , we're very much looking forward to our next adventure. We've been to quite a few of the stops on this river cruise but excited to spend 14 nights on the Bragi and not only revisit but add a few new ports.