local tour operators - need recommendations

imalori

Dear fellow cruisers, I am so looking forward to our Mexican Riviera cruise in December. We did this cruise four years ago, but it was a big family gathering and we barely left the ship. This time, it's just us and our two young adult sons. I'd love to find something with animals, zip lining and/or private boat/snorkeling excursions. We are not shoppers. We'll be in Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta and Cabo. I'd welcome your suggestions. I'm particularly interested in local providers. Also, we live on the beach in Santa Barbara, so there is no need for a beach pass. Thanks!

If you want to zip line, Puerta Vallarta is the best. I do not have a recommendation for a local operator.

I live in Cabo part time and when we do a snorkeling tour we use the Rissalena.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g152515-d1098515-Reviews-Rissalena_Cruises-Cabo_San_Lucas_Los_Cabos_Baja_California.html

Small catamaran, very comfortable, maximum 24 passengers. They take you snorkeling to Santa Maria rather then Chilleno Bay which is much more crowded. $55.00/person includes open bar and a home cooked lunch.

Check los veranos ziplines in Puerto Vallarta. Great lines, nice location. They also have animals around there and you can swim in their river.

• 1 month later...

We are looking at Los Veranos in Puerto Vallarta as well.

We were looking at this private charter in Cabo for our second day there. We are doing a Resort Day Pass the first day

https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/excursions/cabo-private-sailing-charters/

I dont know much about Mazatlan