Carnival Liberty

Meandhim12

Please tell me what I am missing with the Guy's Burgers.

Tried them on our last cruise, and to us, it's a burger with a celebrity name. Nothing special about it. We think 5 Guys makes a better burger. Obviously, your mileage varies.

Tried them on our last cruise, and to us, it's a burger with a celebrity name. Nothing special about it. We think 5 Guys makes a better burger. Obviously, your mileage varies.

I'll agree, 5 Guys makes a dang good burger, but the Guy's burgers are very good as well. And they're on the ship! The toppings bar just makes it that much better. Plus you can modify most anything on the menu to suit your tastes. My favorite is to ask for a double patty with extra cheese and top with a pig patty, then add sauteed onions and mushrooms! Yum-O!!

Haven't had one (Guy's) in over 4 years, but ate several bunless ones over that week. The fries (for cruise fries) were also pretty good. I'm not much of a burger fan, but I did enjoy them. I am a French fry fan but honestly think few places beat McDonald's fries when they are fresh. I haven't had any of those in a couple of years, and they've changed over time. I used to like 5 Guys, but they vary by location, and ours didn't survive. I don't eat out much which is probably why I liked Guy's burger joint 😉 . I'll find out in 6 weeks if I still like it. I'll try the pizza, too. For a cruise pizza, they were pretty good (on Liberty).

Basically, food preferences are personal.

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...
We did the Holloween cruise in 2015 and will be back on for our 47th wedding anniversary in early May.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know this thread is a wee bit old but we just booked the Halloween cruise on Liberty this year and would love to know what they do for Halloween.