Divina 4 day/3 night, should we expect a gala night?

gogomargaux

We will be on this cruise also. I "think" they will just follow the regular 7 day schedule for our days which would put one gala night for Sunday night. If you dont wish to dress up you can forgo the dining room for the buffet. Also, noticed on previous cruise that though most do dress up not everyone does and they still ate in the dining room.

Per MSC Cruises USA:

There will not be a gala night on the 3-night. On the 4-night cruise there will be a gala menu served in the main dining room, but it will be the night of the White Party and won't require formal dress.

Best,

MSC Cruises

Per MSC Cruises USA:

There will not be a gala night on the 3-night. On the 4-night cruise there will be a gala menu served in the main dining room, but it will be the night of the White Party and won't require formal dress.

Best,

MSC Cruises

Thanks for the info! Is there anyway to get more info about what we can expect on this short cruise? I am hoping but pretty sure the answer is no that we will see the Michael Jackson tribute.

Any info would be great!

Thanks for the info! Is there anyway to get more info about what we can expect on this short cruise? I am hoping but pretty sure the answer is no that we will see the Michael Jackson tribute.

Any info would be great!

Not sure about the 3 night as there is a Latin Band onboard so Starwalker might get bumped,,,I'll ask Andre,,,:)

Just wondering if we should pack evening wear. For such a short trip and driving to the port, I was hoping to avoid checking bags and just carrying our luggage on. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You don't have to dress up in a jacket and tie. On non gala nights there have been men in shorts in the MDR.

We will be on this cruise also. I "think" they will just follow the regular 7 day schedule for our days which would put one gala night for Sunday night. If you dont wish to dress up you can forgo the dining room for the buffet. Also, noticed on previous cruise that though most do dress up not everyone does and they still ate in the dining room.

Even on formal night dressing up is not required in the MDR, not that the short cruise will have one. But please don't make it sound as if people have to pass up the MDR and go to buffet. Only if they choose to.