Bring onboard

GFamilySetsSailAgain

We are setting sail on the Divina soon and I am trying to get everything in order. Just wondering what can i bring onboard with me, specifically food and drink.

I am sailing with my husband and my 2 boys. My 3 y/o is gluten sensitive and while I know the ship will be able to accomodate his diet in the MDR, i'd like to carry on some snacks as well (chips, crackers, fruit snacks). Also, my 10 y/o tends to dehydrate rather quickly. We keep him with water and gatorade. I don't the the ship has gatorade onboard.

Does anyone know if i can bring snacks for the little one and/or drinks (bottled water, gatorade) for the older one?

THANKS!

We are setting sail on the Divina soon and I am trying to get everything in order. Just wondering what can i bring onboard with me, specifically food and drink.

I am sailing with my husband and my 2 boys. My 3 y/o is gluten sensitive and while I know the ship will be able to accomodate his diet in the MDR, i'd like to carry on some snacks as well (chips, crackers, fruit snacks). Also, my 10 y/o tends to dehydrate rather quickly. We keep him with water and gatorade. I don't the the ship has gatorade onboard.

Does anyone know if i can bring snacks for the little one and/or drinks (bottled water, gatorade) for the older one?

THANKS!

The snacks will be fine,,MSC doesn't allow you to bring any beverages onboard,,however you would be able to bring some Gatorade Thirst Quencher powder onboard to mix with bottled water.:)

THANKS!

You should be fine with snacks fruit can be problem . Water can be a problem is its more than one bottle .

The snacks will be fine,,MSC doesn't allow you to bring any beverages onboard,,however you would be able to bring some Gatorade Thirst Quencher powder onboard to mix with bottled water.:)

Wow thanks for the great tip!

I just purchased a bulk box of True Lemon at discount from Amazon!

90-2031-2.jpg

THANKS!

Snacks are fine but the drinks are not.