Divina Specialty Dining Questions

EMc&DrS

1. When you pre-order meals at the Eataly Steakhouse of other specialty restaurants on the MSC website, it doesn't give you the opportunity to specify when you want to dine. Do you stop by the specific restaurants once on board to book your actual reservation?

2. When you pre-order a specialty restaurant meal, you are charged approximately $30 per person and the description tells you what you get--one appetizer, entree, etc. I've seen pictures of menus on this site from these restaurants, and everything is individually priced. If you do not pre-order these meals, do you end up paying the prices listed on the menu? If so, are those who pre-order limited to a different menu?

3. We have enjoyed many specialty restaurants on both Celebrity and Carnival. Is it worth the money to eat at both the Steakhouse and the small Italian restaurant on Divina?

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give!

1. When you pre-order meals at the Eataly Steakhouse of other specialty restaurants on the MSC website, it doesn't give you the opportunity to specify when you want to dine. Do you stop by the specific restaurants once on board to book your actual reservation?

A: Yes,,you will make your reservation once onboard

2. When you pre-order a specialty restaurant meal, you are charged approximately $30 per person and the description tells you what you get--one appetizer, entree, etc. I've seen pictures of menus on this site from these restaurants, and everything is individually priced. If you do not pre-order these meals, do you end up paying the prices listed on the menu? If so, are those who pre-order limited to a different menu?

A: You will select from a preset menu

3. We have enjoyed many specialty restaurants on both Celebrity and Carnival. Is it worth the money to eat at both the Steakhouse and the small Italian restaurant on Divina?

A: There are actually 3 Eataly eateries onboard MSC Divina, The Eataly Steakhouse, Ristorante Italia and Eataly Pizza. We have only tried Eataly Pizza,,over and over again,,it is THAT GOOD!!! Mixed reviews on the other two Eataly restaurants. Here is Cruise Critics review that might help: http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2426

Answers In Red Above:)

Link to CC's review of Eataly:http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2426

Edited by Mikesa1721

It lacks atmosphere like on other cruise lines, it's got plastic chairs and it just does not have a steak house feeling, you will see it. As far as the food is concerned there very mixed reviews.

After boarding the first day will I be able to look at the menus for the week to help me decide which night I may want to do a specialty restaurant? We are doing a short 5 day 4 night and would like to use the black card dinner perk.

After boarding the first day will I be able to look at the menus for the week to help me decide which night I may want to do a specialty restaurant? We are doing a short 5 day 4 night and would like to use the black card dinner perk.

You'll choose from a fixed menu of items,,the menu never really changes,,:)