7 days is just not enough

Spursgirl

Hazel- this past winter in AU they held the LCV party later in the cruise. i was surprised as most cruises had 3 or 4 sea days. Also twice they did it in the middle of the Tazman Sea. i skipped one and the other I won. i was in cabin most of one day and rested the second day. it calmed down some but not my idea to even go. it had been moved to that from a calmer day. I did tell the HD a head of time that i would try to make it. i missed one party I won due to motion. Very hard to add things in but the last night. did they do the Best of best dinner then too?

Our cruise visited beautiful ports but we did not have a sea day when LCV cocktail parties are often held.

Sorry Robin I do not know when the Best of the Best dinner was held on our voyage, hopefully not on the final night.

Our cruise visited beautiful ports but we did not have a sea day when LCV cocktail parties are often held.

Sorry Robin I do not know when the Best of the Best dinner was held on our voyage, hopefully not on the final night.

more just questioning due to the LCV party. most times it is the same night. thought Phil was in a suite and he would be invited. honestly do not know when they do anything on 7 days.. when in Fl a quick get away -if flying land or ship i want to be gone 30 days.