Allegrissimo Prebooked/Pay On Board

Plain Jane 10

I have FINALLY succeeded in prebooking/pay on board the allegrissimo package for our February 2016 cruise on Fantasia. Up until now it appeared that we had to prebook and prepay in order to pay just the 26 Euro price (avoiding the 15% service charge). However, since the upgrade of the Australian site to reflect the new MSC Voyager Club, I have been able to book the Allegrissimo package and have it added to my onboard account at check-in.

The added advantage of doing it this way is that it will earn 800 voyager club points to my husbands already 5100 points (as he will be paying the onboard account) instead of 400 to his and 400 to my 4100 points.

Have other sites managed to do this?

I have FINALLY succeeded in prebooking/pay on board the allegrissimo package for our February 2016 cruise on Fantasia. Up until now it appeared that we had to prebook and prepay in order to pay just the 26 Euro price (avoiding the 15% service charge). However, since the upgrade of the Australian site to reflect the new MSC Voyager Club, I have been able to book the Allegrissimo package and have it added to my onboard account at check-in.

The added advantage of doing it this way is that it will earn 800 voyager club points to my husbands already 5100 points (as he will be paying the onboard account) instead of 400 to his and 400 to my 4100 points.

Have other sites managed to do this?

Yes, we can on the Ireland website. We can't book cruises online so the website doesn't have the facility to take credit card details for payment. I think that's the reason why we don't have to prepay. I've prebooked my Allegrissimo for next April's cruise while the facility is still in place :D With MSC you never know when and what will change!

I just had a look online at my account for my cruise next April, but wasn't able to see the Allegrissimo under food and beverages. Does it only appear on certain sites?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk