Driving New Zealand West Coast

In February 2018, DH and I will be sailing from Sydney to Auckland on the Azamara Journey. Upon disembarkation in Auckland, we will fly to the NZ south island for a driving tour of the west coast. I'm thinking of the following itinerary: Nelson, Abel Tasman National Park, Highway 6 drive from Greymouth to Westport, Punakaiki (Paparoa National Park & Pancake Rocks), Franz Josef Glacier and Queenstown. Any recommendations for a driver/tour guide? We don't want to drive ourselves.

I'd suggest stopping in Wanaka (between the Haast Pass and Queenstown) for a night then travelling to Queenstown from there via Cardrona and the Crown Ranges.

Also spend enough time in the Abel Tasman National Park so that you can do a boat trip along the coast. There used to be a water taxi company that ran tours in that area but I can't recall the name.

I can't help with recommendations for private tour companies but you should find recommendations on Trip Advisor.

Also spend enough time in the Abel Tasman National Park so that you can do a boat trip along the coast. There used to be a water taxi company that ran tours in that area but I can't recall the name..

Wilsons

Why don't you want to drive yourselves? You might find something on Tripadvisor, but it's not a very 'Kiwi' thing to do - we're more DIY:)