Need to leave bag somewhere near Sea-tac during extra long layover

Mrs.Gosse

Hi friends. DH and I are seriously considering taking an extremely early flight into Seattle, and spending the entire day before taking an evening flight to Anchorage. Seattle is one of our most favorite cities and we normally spend the night. Since we are doing a 7 day cruise followed by a 5 day land for sure we aren't really loving the idea of an extra hotel room.

My question is what can we do with our luggage from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.? I have read that you can only check your bag 4 hours before your flight. Is there somewhere to store my luggage at Sea-Tac? Or does someone know of a service, like a courier that could do this for me? I plan on doing research but I thought I would check here first.

I tried to do a straight connect flight with Alaska Airlines that leaves at 6 a.m. and eventually gets into Anchorage at 11 p.m. and it was going to be $1,200 per person , with a unnecessarily long layover in LAX. So that option is already out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

What airlines are you using? I would expect your bags would check through to your final destination on most, but not all, flights. Is Southwest one of the airlines?

If you still need to store your bag, a simple Google search of "SEA-TAC bag storage" will get you several possibilities.