Bringing a 12 pack of soda - Who has done it?

I've heard mixed reviews here and other places regarding this. I know the policy is that you cannot bring these on. However, I have seen several people post that they literally put a room luggage tag on a 12 pack of soda or a box of water and the drinks arrived in their rooms with their luggage. Can anyone confirm this? If it matters we will be cruising out of Miami in August on the Enchantment of the Seas.

I've heard mixed reviews here and other places regarding this. I know the policy is that you cannot bring these on. However, I have seen several people post that they literally put a room luggage tag on a 12 pack of soda or a box of water and the drinks arrived in their rooms with their luggage. Can anyone confirm this? If it matters we will be cruising out of Miami in August on the Enchantment of the Seas.

I bring multiples of 2 Liter Diet Dew in my bag. Been doing it last 5 yrs, never not made it to my room... Just put yours in small carry on bag, have it checked at pier to your room.

I bring multiples of 2 Liter Diet Dew in my bag. Been doing it last 5 yrs, never not made it to my room... Just put yours in small carry on bag, have it checked at pier to your room.

So you don't tag it but instead put it in your actual luggage. Good to know. Thanks!

Same answer every time. Bottom line, like you said, it is not permitted. No one method is any better than another, they know what you are doing, they just choose to ignore it. If you search the board you will find lots of different methods that CC members have used... Carry it on, check it in a bag, just stick a tag on it give it to the baggage handlers, etc have all worked for others.