Adventure Ocean Question

GMCL

We will be sailing on Jewel in July out of Rome. There will be two children in our party aged eight and five. Is it possible to register them in the club online or do you have to wait until you board. Since this is a July sailing and probably a large number of children onboard is there a limit to how many they can cope with.

Royal Caribbean offer my time family dinning. Does this have to be booked online or while onboard. Does anyone have any experience of this.

Thanks.

You must register the kids for Adventure Ocean on board. However, I believe you can sign up for My Family Time dining using the Cruise Planner on Royal's website. You must be in traditional early dining for that.

You must register the kids for Adventure Ocean on board. However, I believe you can sign up for My Family Time dining using the Cruise Planner on Royal's website. You must be in traditional early dining for that.

Sailing on Allure in 2 weeks with traditional early seating but My Family Time dining is not available to schedule on RCI website. I'm guessing since you have to register for Adventure Ocean onboard that you won't be able to make any My Family Time reservations until after they're in the system.

Sailing on Allure in 2 weeks with traditional early seating but My Family Time dining is not available to schedule on RCI website. I'm guessing since you have to register for Adventure Ocean onboard that you won't be able to make any My Family Time reservations until after they're in the system.

Thanks, I could have sworn I've seen it on the website before, but it's been a while.

Hello there.

Registration for our complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth program takes place onboard. To participate in My Family Time Dining, you must sign up for the My Family Time Dining option in advance through our on-line booking & reservation service or once onboard in the Adventure Ocean area, and your children must be registered for Adventure Ocean.

We hope this info helps!

Hello there.

Registration for our complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth program takes place onboard. To participate in My Family Time Dining, you must sign up for the My Family Time Dining option in advance through our on-line booking & reservation service or once onboard in the Adventure Ocean area, and your children must be registered for Adventure Ocean.

We hope this info helps!

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. Will contact your booking and and reservation service.

We had MFT dining on our first family Royal cruise, which was DS's first ever Royal cruise. So you don't have to be signed up for it to get it.

That said, it was useless. We had NO idea how to get DS to the AO people. Finally figured it out this year in March, because the other 11 year old at the table wanted to use it and she was a pro. The only reason to dine that early (IMO) is to send the kids off to AO with the counselors, so if you aren't doing that, there's no reason for MFT in my opinion.

We had MFT dining on our first family Royal cruise, which was DS's first ever Royal cruise. So you don't have to be signed up for it to get it.

That said, it was useless. We had NO idea how to get DS to the AO people. Finally figured it out this year in March, because the other 11 year old at the table wanted to use it and she was a pro. The only reason to dine that early (IMO) is to send the kids off to AO with the counselors, so if you aren't doing that, there's no reason for MFT in my opinion.

Can you let me know the secret of getting the kids to the AO people? We are planning to use it on our upcoming cruise. We plan to sign up on board (we do have early dining), but we had assumed it would be obvious how to use it!

Thanks.

Can you let me know the secret of getting the kids to the AO people? We are planning to use it on our upcoming cruise. We plan to sign up on board (we do have early dining), but we had assumed it would be obvious how to use it!

Thanks.

My understanding is that the AO people show up to pick up the kids at the entrance to the dining room, around 45 minutes after the start of early dinner. Speak to the AO staff to confirm.

Thanks.

It's one of the 1st things we do when on the ship, we take our daughter up to Adventure Ocean and register her. Then we just drop our off during the cruise (usually before dinner).

We're also on Jewel out of Rome, 24th July, are you on same cruise? My memory of the roll call names is hazy...Anyway if so we have a 7 yr old who'd love a buddy at the club.

Julescroose we sail on the 17th. Unfortunately we will be disembarking as you arrive to board Jewel. Hope you have a great trip.

When we sail on Allure, we don't plan on having dinner in the MDR. We'll either be at CK or a specialty restaurant. Is My Family Time Dining required? Can we just have the kids eat their dinner in our room and then drop them off at AO?

First cruise with RC and first cruise with kids :eek:

Thanks!

When we sail on Allure, we don't plan on having dinner in the MDR. We'll either be at CK or a specialty restaurant. Is My Family Time Dining required? Can we just have the kids eat their dinner in our room and then drop them off at AO?

First cruise with RC and first cruise with kids :eek:

Thanks!

My Family Time Dining is not required.