Grandeur Interior Accesible Cabin

Anyone have pictures of an accessible interior on Grandeur? We have been assigned #2107 but I am thinking all the accessible interiors are the same. Tried a search but did not find any photos/videos. Thanks. Katherine

I don't have a picture of 2107 but we stayed in this room last year and it is fine.

Plenty of room.

You should ask for a couple of extra towels as water from shower will run over use towels around drain to stop water.

We have this room for our Jan. 2017 cruise and our Feb. 2018 cruise.

So glad to see 2107 interior Accessible film. We have booked 3606 OV accessible. It was good to see the bathroom. DW had been worrying about the shower & hoping their was a seat. & bath area large enough for wheelchair. If the interior cabin has a shower seat- surely the exterior has the same- Thx

I don't have a picture of 2107 but we stayed in this room last year and it is fine.

Plenty of room.

You should ask for a couple of extra towels as water from shower will run over use towels around drain to stop water.

We have this room for our Jan. 2017 cruise and our Feb. 2018 cruise.

Thanks. Looking at the YouTube video but I don't see the closet. Near the door? Katherine

I posted that video. I realized there should have been more footage on the storage - we felt there was not enough shelves/ drawers to sort out our clothing especially since there were 3 of us.

And no fridge although there seems to be a space for it - is that standard? The minibar stuff we're just put on the shelf.