Deck 5 Havana Interior

cbtengwife

Would like feedback on noise of Havana Interior on Deck 5. Looking at the deck plans, there looks to be seating area in hallway between interior cabins. Just wondering if we would hear noise from other passengers at night.

Thanks!

You will rarely here the passengers, i think one or 2 times in 13 days did i hear anyone.

The bands on the other hand. They have a cuban band almost every night in Havana, and you are also close enought to catch the rock band from Ocean Plaza.

It was not so loud that i could not sleep, but i could hear them. We were in cabin 5218.

Obviously it did not bother us, since we are in the same room again in April.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You will rarely here the passengers, i think one or 2 times in 13 days did i hear anyone.

The bands on the other hand. They have a cuban band almost every night in Havana, and you are also close enought to catch the rock band from Ocean Plaza.

It was not so loud that i could not sleep, but i could hear them. We were in cabin 5218.

Obviously it did not bother us, since we are in the same room again in April.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response. We are actually thinking either 5218 or 5217.

Would like feedback on noise of Havana Interior on Deck 5. Looking at the deck plans, there looks to be seating area in hallway between interior cabins. Just wondering if we would hear noise from other passengers at night.

Thanks!

Those seating area is BEHIND the cabins. you will have your door way in the other hall

• 2 weeks later...
We were in 5205, which is next to the elevators, no noise from the band in Havana Bar or in Ocean Plaza, but the room configuration is different making it a little more cramped.
So am I to infer that you would have preferred one of the regular interior Havana cabins instead of the sideways one you had with 5205, which is like 5208.

So am I to infer that you would have preferred one of the regular interior Havana cabins instead of the sideways one you had with 5205, which is like 5208.

No, I prefer the cabin I had with no bar noise, but those who have stayed in sideways cabins should know it's not as big as sideways cabins on other ships.

Thanks!

You will hear noise from the band.

Band music heard nightly from Havana Bar. This is coming from someone that sleeps with a tv on every night. So much so that I booked 5208 for my Horizon 2018 booking. I noticed 5208 doesn't share a wall with the bar. Loved the Havana area, but I also love sleep. I was sick one night and tried to lay down early...:eek:

• 11 months later...