Crown & Anchor and Captains Club

Bob, Can't tell you for sure since we never did that actual sailing, but when they were telling me what category I fell into for Azamara, they didn't go buy an actual name category such as elite, they wanted to know how many actual points I had on celebrity. At that time, the only extra real benefit I would have received from three celebrity cruises (even though I was elite) was 10% off of the Internet package. I can tell you that they did not care how many Royal Caribbean points I had, only celebrity points.

Quite possibly I could've dialed back the next day and gotten a completely different answer. You know, sometimes one customer service rep will give a different answer from another, imagine that.

It would be nice to hear from someone that has been on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity and went over to Azamara.

Hope all is well

Marci

I found this on the Azamara website. Seems they have open reciprocal agreement with Celebrity but only particular levels for C&A. Similar to the Royal/Celebrity setup.

Hope that helps, I haven't cruised Azamara (yet!) but was looking at the Celebrity reciprocal benefits the other day and I recalled this info seeing your post!

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au/le-club-voyage/member-benefits/reciprocal-benefits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found this on the Azamara website. Seems they have open reciprocal agreement with Celebrity but only particular levels for C&A. Similar to the Royal/Celebrity setup.

Hope that helps, I haven't cruised Azamara (yet!) but was looking at the Celebrity reciprocal benefits the other day and I recalled this info seeing your post!

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/en-au/le-club-voyage/member-benefits/reciprocal-benefits

Thanks for the info, nice to see some reciprocity between Azamara and Royal.