Briksdal Glacier P&O tour - anyone done it?

summerhols

Galaxy,,,,if you're there,,do you know if the shuttle bus for the skylift runs at regular intervals all day? I've been trying to book it via the link you put up but it's only showing one option of 10am for my day in Olden. Do you think I could just turn up on the day,,get off the ship and get the bus and do it? Or do I really have to pre book it? It would just be me on my own as everyone else I'm travelling with are going to the glacier.

Did this tour 2 weeks ago. No issues with the bus journey. As keen hillwalkers, my wife and I found the walk fairly easy, but can understand why people who aren't used to hillwalking may find it a bit strenuous. We loved the scenery both on the bus journey and the walk. Would definitely recommend it.

Galaxy,,,,if you're there,,do you know if the shuttle bus for the skylift runs at regular intervals all day? I've been trying to book it via the link you put up but it's only showing one option of 10am for my day in Olden. Do you think I could just turn up on the day,,get off the ship and get the bus and do it? Or do I really have to pre book it? It would just be me on my own as everyone else I'm travelling with are going to the glacier.

The shuttle bus will go all day Olden - Loen Skylift - Olden when ship in port . You dont need book ahead,you can buy ticket in the office at the right side of the dock when you arrive :)