Carribean accessible private tours

violetta58

We are also doing the Caribbean, but in October. I am in the process of arranging private tours because my husband uses a mobility scooter.

I cannot personally recommend the tours I have booked, but they all have been reviewed by other cruise critic's. Check the port info for the Caribbean section then go to the particular port.

I then email my questions to the tour provider and ask if they can accommodate my husbands scooter and what the tour includes and if it can be modified for us.

Helen

We are going to the Caribbean in Nov and I use a fold up wheelchair. Anyone recommend private tours in Barbados and St Kitts that would be ok?

If you can manage to get up a step or two into a mini bus you shouldn't have any problem.

I have also taken a fold up manual wheelchair to the Caribbean and it has been fine.

Barbados is very organised and we have just got a tour outside the terminal. In St Kitts we did a trip with Pereira Tours. It was in a small, modern mini bus with A/C and the driver put my chair in the boot under the bus.