Carnival Sunshine Cabin 1545 and 1549

terri-eddie

I know there's a thread listing which cabins on the Sunshine have fridges, but there's hardly any Deck 1 cabins listed. I wonder if the list just isn't up-to-date, or if those cabins really don't have fridges.

My sisters and I are booked in 1545 and 1549. Can anyone tell me from experience if there will be fridges or not? Thank you in advance!

This is the thread you are thinking of and should have your answer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2199257

Thank you. Yes, I've read that thread and it doesn't mention the two cabins we're booking.However, the list was begun in 2015, so I was hoping someone with more recent experience in those two exact cabins, could share their knowledge.

Sorry to say those cabins do not have a frg. Only the cabins that were added to the ship when it was transformed into the Sunshine will have a frg. I would think the suites would have one as well. It's still a great ship and the room steward will keep you in ice.

We sailed her when she was still the Destiny. They have a small number of fridges available if you have medications that must be refrigerated. Otherwise, take a collapsible cooler and ask your steward to keep it iced.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the information. Not what I wanted to hear, but good to know! I'll just have to chill my pop in the ice bucket one can at a time!

We just got off Sunshine. Our deck 1 cabin did not have a refrigerator, but the first day we got a bucket of 4 beers from one of the bars. Kept the bucket and our steward kept ice in the regular ice bucket as well as the plastic one we took back to our cabin (It's a lot bigger than the standard ice bucket). We could ice 4 cans at a time in the plastic bucket and kept the other for ice to put in glasses and water bottles.

We just got off Sunshine. Our deck 1 cabin did not have a refrigerator, but the first day we got a bucket of 4 beers from one of the bars. Kept the bucket and our steward kept ice in the regular ice bucket as well as the plastic one we took back to our cabin (It's a lot bigger than the standard ice bucket). We could ice 4 cans at a time in the plastic bucket and kept the other for ice to put in glasses and water bottles.

That would work! I wonder if the bar would let us have a beer bucket without the beer....we don't drink alcohol!