Does the Silver Galápagos Have a Clothes Line

Mylisa

Actually, I can't really remember...we did do hand washing. I don't remember whether we just hung it in the shower or on a line. It was the end of April and VERY hot, so on the hikes everyone perspired quite a bit. Plus, it was dusty and muddy in certain spots. In any event, I would suggest you bring extra socks and extra undergarments. :D No one really mentions that, but it really is essential. :)

Everyone agreed we overpacked. If you are snorkeling, you'll be in a wetsuit so don't need much else besides the bathing suit at those times. The other times you'll be walking/hiking. You probably know this but make sure you bring a rash shirt for snorkeling. I would think you'd need it this time of year.

If you will be hand washing, I would say 3 shorts, 3 short sleeved and 3 long sleeved. I did not bring any light long-sleeved cotton shirts but I think one would be a good idea. 2 or 3 bathing suits. Dinner was super casual. You could probably bring two pairs of pants/capris, black and white, and a few different tops plus a pashmina. Some people would say this is overpacking.

And don't forget to make dinner reservations when you arrive for the grill. I would also add that I found the masseuse to be excellent, but book early as she'll get booked.