Social-VS-value internet packages

RNsoon2beNP

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering the same...I think from the replies I've read, I will just get the basic package, I just want to be able to message my mom on FB while cruising. My phone company covers me at the ports I will be at, so not worried about anything there.

However, question-- When I try to purchase the internet package, it pops up all the names of people in my cabin and has check marks by them, does this package have to be purchased for each individual in the cabin? Or can I just check my name?

BTW RNsoontobeNP love the name! Congrats! :)

Thanks for posting this, I was wondering the same...I think from the replies I've read, I will just get the basic package, I just want to be able to message my mom on FB while cruising. My phone company covers me at the ports I will be at, so not worried about anything there.

However, question-- When I try to purchase the internet package, it pops up all the names of people in my cabin and has check marks by them, does this package have to be purchased for each individual in the cabin? Or can I just check my name?

BTW RNsoontobeNP love the name! Congrats! :)

You can just check your name and purchase a single account. That account can be used by all in your cabin but not simultaneously Meaning you must log our for your wife/husband/kid to log in). You must purchase multiple accounts if all of you want to be online at the same time.

You can just check your name and purchase a single account. That account can be used by all in your cabin but not simultaneously Meaning you must log our for your wife/husband/kid to log in). You must purchase multiple accounts if all of you want to be online at the same time.

Thanks!

Firemanbobswife, you said you can save more if you purchase the social plan ahead of time. I haven't heard about this. How much do you save and where do you purchase it? I always buy the weekly plan once I'm on board to save a few bucks. Thanks!

You're welcome and I'm the same way. Love to save money! Buy it ahead of time and you save even more [emoji846].

Firemanbobswife, you said you can save more if you purchase the social plan ahead of time. I haven't heard about this. How much do you save and where do you purchase it? I always buy the weekly plan once I'm on board to save a few bucks. Thanks!

Go to the Fun Shops on carnival's website and you can purchase it there; it's 15% off your purchase for doing it ahead of time, I believe.

Go to the Fun Shops on carnival's website and you can purchase it there; it's 15% off your purchase for doing it ahead of time, I believe.

Thank you so much. I always learn so much from you. You've been on here a while. Would love to meet you aboard a ship one day.

The Social I believe is $1/day cheaper when bought ahead of time. Value is less than $1 total savings. Either way I like to get it out of the way beforehand. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Yes, it was $4.00 a day for the social, I bought it for my January booking. I too like to get it out of the way. Its just less on my shipboard expenses I have to pay at the end hehehe