Wine rules for bringing on board

mafiadon

Yes, one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage.

All alcohol purchased in ports will be stored for safekeeping until the end of the voyage. The retained items will be available for collection in a designated lounge on the morning of debarkation for cruise durations 5 days and less; for cruise durations 6 days and more, alcohol will be delivered to guest staterooms after 7:00pm, the evening prior to debarkation (some exceptions may apply).

Was wondering if you can still bring two bottles of wine on board and at the end of the cruise do you still have to get up at an un godly hour to pick up your bottles of liquore

You can actually bring a box of wine on board now if two adults over 21 are sharing the room!!

· Can I bring onboard a box of wine or wine coolers?

A. A 1.5liter box of wine is permitted as long as it is brought on board between twoadult guests in the same staterroom. Wine Coolers are permitted as long asthe label reads 'Wine' and they do not exceed the limit.

You can actually bring a box of wine on board now if two adults over 21 are sharing the room!!

·Can I bring onboard a box of wine or wine coolers?

A. A 1.5liter box of wine is permitted as long as it is brought on board between twoadult guests in the same staterroom. Wine Coolers are permitted as long asthe label reads 'Wine' and they do not exceed the limit.

Hmmm ... I wonder how well a box of wine travels in your checked luggage to the airport? I wouldn't pack a bottle of wine when flying, after seeing how bags get thrown, kicked and dropped. But a box would seem to be a lot sturdier.

Of course, it would be put in the carry-on for boarding the ship! :D