Sensation ?

vacalovers

Hi we will be sailing the Sensation on Dec 10th... Is there any kind of deck parties.... We will be celebrating my nephews 19th birthday and he wants lots of parties that is why we chose Carnival..... Never been on the Sensation could you tell me a little on it.... Thanks

We were just on the Sensation. I posted a small "review" of it, or at least the new/nice things I saw while on it. We've been on it quite a few times. My Dad was just on it in August, and the did not have the "new" room service menu out like this cruise so it's newer than August, but I don't know when they rolled it out. It was a nice perk.

They had quite a few comedy shows that were 18+ only after 9pm, but we didn't go.

We were just on the Sensation. I posted a small "review" of it, or at least the new/nice things I saw while on it. We've been on it quite a few times.

TY for taking the time to post your review.

We are a family gathering of 12 for my Dad's 75th birthday... alas, we ended up in cabins all over the ship. Among our group are 3- 11 year olds triplets.

Any recommendations of best place for a "grandparent" or "parent" to hang out and be "found" ... assuming they want to be?

Also,

Our only option was open seating. Our gameplay was gathering for dinner at a picked time and not worrying about rest.

Any further recommendations for gatherings?

Some of us are seasoned cruisers (though this is my first time on Carnival)... for others this will be a first.

All advice most appreciated.