Evening buffet for inside classic cabins?

Feline-fine

Evening fellow cruises...

Found a fab deal for a friend and I to cruise . Cabin each as booking separately. We are keeping it cheap and going for the classic inside.

Would anyone know :

A. I know we can't specify dining times in the MDR through a classic booking but obviously would like to be at the same sitting and the same table . How/can we arrange this?

B. Is the evening buffet available to all cabin grades inc the classic inside? ( I've read through this forum it is available again now)

I know we could go premium but this is just a cheap break up the winter cruise and we are saving the pennies for later so just wanted a good idea before booking.

Oh and it's the Diadema.

Thank you

Ceri :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Ceri,

I did the Diadema some time ago and was in an inside classic (which actually had portholes...). Was travelling as part of a group and we were told that our dinner restaurant would be the buffet. We managed to sit all together in a long table and it was fine as the menu was practically the same as in the MDR. But, as I said, that was some time ago.

A. See the Maitre 'D asap to arrange to sit together, or both of you turn up in the MDR for 1st. or 2nd. sitting and ask the Maitre 'D for a place,

B. Open for all cabin grades including stowage, you may have to bring your own wood plate and spoon.:)

Evening fellow cruises...

Found a fab deal for a friend and I to cruise . Cabin each as booking separately. We are keeping it cheap and going for the classic inside.

Would anyone know :

A. I know we can't specify dining times in the MDR through a classic booking but obviously would like to be at the same sitting and the same table . How/can we arrange this?

B. Is the evening buffet available to all cabin grades inc the classic inside? ( I've read through this forum it is available again now)

I know we could go premium but this is just a cheap break up the winter cruise and we are saving the pennies for later so just wanted a good idea before booking.

Oh and it's the Diadema.

Thank you

Ceri :)

Hello Ceri. As GMT stated,go and see the maitre'd and i'm sure there will be no problem in being seated together.

I believe a limited evening buffet is now available but with limited opening hours, This should be available to all guests. Times for dining should be published in the ships entertainment paper (Diario)

As you stated, you just wanted a cheapie getaway. As long as you go with the realization that you have to pay for shuttles, water and coffee at meal times in the main restaurant, a non removable daily service charge etc. Then i believe you'll have a good time.

Personally we love Costa, and have never had a bad experience. Different but very enjoyable. Happy cruising. :)

Thanks baz, yes have cruised before with NCL and will be getting a drink package to cover drink costs. It was just such a cheap basic price that even with the add ins it's a steal and more importantly a mid winter break! Thank you :)

Thanks baz, yes have cruised before with NCL and will be getting a drink package to cover drink costs. It was just such a cheap basic price that even with the add ins it's a steal and more importantly a mid winter break! Thank you :)

You are very welcome. Happy cruising. :)