Ecstasy YTD and seating options

Family4Cruisin

Hubby and I will be sailing on Carnival Ecstasy in October to celebrate our 25th Anniversary!! It is a 4 day going to just Nassau. This will be our 3rd cruise but 1st time on Carnival. Charleston is our home port so we thought we would give Carnival a try. Previous cruises have been on NCL Sky and NCL Getaway so we are only familiar with no fixed dining times or pre-assigned seating. We have YTD on the Ecstasy. Will they automatically seat you with others? Do you have to ask for a table for just 2? I think it might be nice to have the option to be seated with a very small group (4-6 max) like 1 or 2 other couples or maybe a few solo cruisers so we can meet/make new friends at dinner. Is this an option? Can we switch it up to where one night we eat alone and the next night sit with a small group? I have read that Carnival changed their menus. Does anyone have any pics of the current menu for a 4 day cruise on Ecstasy? I did a search but did not find pics of the newer menu. Thanks in advance

The hostess should ask if you want to share or have a table for two. Many of the two tops are broken up 8 tops so expect to be very close to others. If you do share there's no guarantee about table size.

Google zydeco cruiser to find menu pics. Might not from the Ecstasy bit you'll get a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by SadieN